The Bar

The Bar

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Two Dollar Day

"This Shit is Highly Sophisticated I just make it look Easy" S/O to my Ancestors "Follow Me"

"I'm so Sophisticated! To get a verse from me you got to be Initiated... From the City where the Muslim and even Christians hate it! Even Black Folks hate to see another Ni**a make it..." Tell all them Pu**ies to chill my game's refrigerated. Yes! Yes!! The game is ice cold. And today we have got some cold game for you.

Sophistication and Prestige!! Yes you've all heard these terms before, but have you viewed them with an eye of game? What is it? What does it mean to be sophisticated? 

You I have to deliver the game right & exact and to do so I have to first give you the scholarship so you know I'm not just pulling sh*t out my a**.(PAUSE). 

Etymology:
Sophisticated:(paraphrasing)~ Mixed with a foreign substance, impure; no longer simple or natural.

Now the Sophist amongst us, one who makes use of fallacious arguments, have obtain a great wealth of power and influence of the lives of those who have internal deficiencies. Can we blame them? Not my authority to do so! "Welcome to Hell, Where you are welcome to Sell!" It's is only my right and authority as a man to remain autonomous to the pinnacle of my ability for the vested interest of culture. And to raise that ceiling as I find analytically necessary. 

It's is both yours and my job as a Man to be aware of and respectful that these degrees and people do indeed exist. Meaning. It is your job as Head of House hold to peep game and it's players unbiasedly. Meaning getting out of your emotions and Seeing vs LOOKING, but I digress. And return to the opening statement "you've got to be initiated." Get in the Game(Know) vs Believing and guessing. 

Appreciation of the Science!! What science? Authentic Afrikan Life Science!! 

Within the current state of degeneracy that is America, appreciation seem to only manifest two vehicles. Fear & Prestige. 

Prestige~ "Trick", deceit, imposture, illusion, magic, glamour; "sense of Dazzling Influence"

"Well If Fear is your only god, to get yall to fear me is my only job.." Hov is spot on about one thing. A Bulletproof vehicle is exactly what you need to conquer and master this fear and develop you own prestige ie:Dazzling Influence.

And we at The Black Bar are in possession of just that.. So F**k with Us now that you Know We Got It!!!


"A Thorough Mind is All Powerful.. Yet a Thorough Cosmology is Golden... This is the Culture of Excellence"

"G.O.D"
~HighLife


No comments:

Post a Comment